Monday, June 15, 2009

Last days of school,field trips,Olympiad and Birthday Celebration

Erica and Allison Norris got to participate in the Math/Science Olympiad in Pattern Blocks. They did awesome and took 3rd in the District. Way to go girls!!




Preston had a swim party on his last day of Preschool. Well actually this was his last day because his MOTHER forgot the real last day which was 2 days later. I think I deserve the Mother of the Year award for that one!!

Preston and his cute friend Luke Norris


My little guy turned 4 on May 29th and had his first friend birthday party!! We had a cute clown come and entertain these 3 and 4 year olds. It's a good thing because I probably would have gone crazy!!




Brynlee and the 2nd grade went to the Tracy Aviary and I got to go with her and help. She was so excited to go and have me there. I hope that excitement continues as she gets older....hopefully she'll still want me there.


Brynlee and Mrs. Stoddard. She is absolutely one of the best teachers ever. We have loved her and if I could take her with Bryn year after year I would!!


My biggest baby(aka)Kassidy has finished elementary and is heading towards junior high. She has some amazing friends that she has had since Kindergarten and finished this year with amazing teachers. We love her, the choices she makes and the great young lady she is becoming!!


Carlie, Maddie W, Maddie M, Haley and Kass

2 comments:

tamster17 said...

Fun to see all the pics of your busy life! Can't believe you have one going to Jr High next year!

Emily said...

We had Mrs. Stoddard too and L-O-V-E-D her! So glad Brynlee liked her. I can't believe these kids are going to Jr. High. Does that make us old? Hope not.