Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Last Hurrah before school Starts....Trip to Northern California

Well I finally have some fun things to post. It has been a awhile and I have missed it. We took the family to Santa Rosa Calif. with my mom and my sister Aimee and fam for one last hurrah before school started. My cute little grandma lives there along with my Aunt and my cousin and family. Usually my 2 sisters, my mom and I go and have a little girls getaway but this year the husbands decided it would be fun to make it a family trip to visit. It was a long drive for such a short stay but we loved it. My grandma is 92 years old(if you can believe that) and we wanted the kids to be able to see her and remember her. We were able to spend a few days with her and we also took the kids to Traintown, Armstrong Grove(Redwoods), the ocean and San Francisco. It was a busy trip but fun nonetheless. The kids didn't want to come home and neither did I. We took so many cute pics that I had a hard time choosing so hope there aren't too many.

The kids with their Great Grandma Cunningham


My sisters Aimee, Heather and my Cousin Jody with Grandma


My sisters Heather and Aimee


Traintown





San Francisco at Pier 39




Armstrong Grove Redwoods and the Ocean with cousins Drake,Bella,Emme and Grant (check out the size of some of these trees)










2 comments:

Plain City Dickamores said...

Wow! what a fun trip. loved the pictures by the big trees!!

Michele said...

Hi Robyn, I see you in Aimee's pictures all the time. It looks like you all have fun together. You still look just the same!! What is your secret? Cute family too!!
Michele