Kent is still self employed working in the finances, Real Estate, Mortgages and whatever he can get his brain wrapped around. He loves working with the young men's priest group, watching his girls play soccer, playing Star Wars with his little buddy. He works hard and we are grateful that he has been able to keep us all afloat. I am still as busy as ever. I am the designated taxi driver, errand runner, early morning workouts, indoor soccer player and love, love, love watching my girls play soccer. I have decided to get my teaching license renewed and get a minor in PE so that eventually I can go back to teaching..
Kassidy
Kassidy is 12 and has grown into such a cute young lady. She loves to play soccer, piano, soccer, sing, soccer and be with her friends. She has great friends. She loves Jr. High this year and loves to be involved. I love seeing her grow up but hate it at the same time. She is such a good big sister and they look up to her. It is nice to finally have a built in babysitter.
Erica
10 years old. She is definitely a princess in every sense of the word. She loves her friends, soccer, playing piano, singing. She definitely keeps us on the straight and narrow as a family. She is such a lovey little girl and we love her hugs and kisses.
Brynlee
Brynlee is 8 and is full of it. She has tons of energy and lots of friends. She has lots of good friends, loves to play soccer and has become quite the power tumbler. Just ask her to see her guns!! She is a good big sister to Preston and he loves her. We are so grateful that she is part of our family.
Preston
Preston is 4 and brings so much happiness in our home. He is very loved and very spoiled. He melts our hearts with the cutest things that he does. it is hard to stay mad at him when he looks at you with his big eyes. There is something about a little boy. He loves, loves, loves the Wii and especially Star Wars Legoland. He can have fun with anything and anyone. He definitely has us wrapped around his finger.
Beus Pond Family pictures
***My Favorite things***
my children,laughing til your belly hurts,movies,soccer,basketball,soccer,sushi,mexican food,springtime,perfume,camping,hot tamales,milk duds,girls night out,date night,traveling,a clean house,early morning workouts(did I say that),temple,good friends
2 comments:
Happy birthday Kent! We all know who the old one in your fam is!!! We also know that Curtis is the oldest of us all! Hope you had a great day.
Happy Birthday Kent....hmmmm, I think I might be the youngest out of all you old people! We hope you have a fun birthday!
Post a Comment