I just had to update because I am sooooo excited. For those of you who read my initial potting training post I thought the day would never come for Preston. Well.....we may have just arrived. Of course with the occasional accident Preston has decided that he can actually use the toilet. He especially loves to see me do the potty excitement dance after he goes. He will just pull those pants down anywhere and let it go. Yesterday before church he was outside and decided he needed to go so he pulled those pants down and peed on the deck. When I went to get him I saw the puddle but assumed it was water so I proceeded to pat my foot in the water. That is when Preston said, "Mom, did you know that is my pee!!" Good times!! I will take whatever I can at this point. Step by step!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
WOO HOO! That is great! I hope you washed your foot off after playing in his pee?!?!
RIGHT ON! Go Preston!!! Yea for MOM!
Awesome! Happy puddle splashing!
Post a Comment