I have definitely been out of the Blog world for a little too long. We just returned from our Goblin Valley/Lake Powell vacation. With 80+ degree weather, fun hiking adventures, finding Geodes, seashells, boating, jumping off cliffs, and just playing in the water, they didn't want to come home. I have to admit I could have stayed longer myself. I am definitely a warm weather gal. So enough Jibber Jabber, let's get to the good stuff!! Sorry about so many pics. I want you to see it all!!
Some of the crew at Goblin Valley. We had 36 people in all.
Kass, Erica, Brynlee, Preston and Carlie Watson(Kass's friend)
Kass and Carlie
The Crew...cousins and friends on one of the many mounds to climb
Trying their hand at waterskiing!!
Kent and kids soaking in the rays! Enjoying the boat ride!
Preston loved every minute! He DID not want to come home. He loves camping!
Two of my cute, cute nieces...Morgan and Taylor
My sister Aimee striking a pose on the beach!
Theron striking his pose...must run in the family!
We found a 22 ft. cliff to jump off and after at least 1 1/2 hours of coaxing almost everyone jumped. I have the bruise to prove it!!
Preston and cousins on the 3 man tube. He cried everytime he had to get off!
We had a fun little visitor every night at our camp. He was quite tame and just looking for food.
What a bunch of cute girls!!
Brynlee will do anything for a picture!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Finally.........Something to talk about!!
Posted by The Barker Clan at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
wow!! what a fun time. looks like everyone had a great time. We love Goblin valley.
FUN!!! The pics turned out so cute - I need to get copies! Carlie had such a great time, thanks for including her!
Post a Comment