Ok so I just have to brag for just a minute about my sweet husband. Sometimes I catch myself complaining about the things he doesn't do and forgetting to focus on the great things he does do!! He has really outdone himself this time and I have to say that he is more creative than I ever gave him credit for. On the 13th I
discovered a little wrapped package with a note saying,"On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, accompanied with a gift." This was the first of the gifts and each day there has been another with a note that tells what it is and what has already come. You can even sing the tune to the 12 Days of Christmas and it all flows.
This is what he has given me so far!
1st Day: A Ped Egg for my Feet!!(Thanks Kami for the idea....I love it!!)
2nd Day: 2 New Pillows
3rd Day: 3 Ped Egg replacement blades
4th Day: A four slice toaster
5th Day: 5 New Movies(Willow,Deja-Vu,Eragon,The Mummy and MAMMA MIA!Of course he had to like some of them:)
6th Day: A 6 slice toaster iron
7th Day: 7 new family games
8th Day: 8 five piece place settings
9th Day: 9 Megaplex movie gift cards
10th Day: 10 Speed Hand Mixer
11th Day: 11 Bath and Body Lotions
12th Day: A 12 Piece new Kitchen Aid Cookware Set!!
It has been so fun, wondering what he will think of next and getting a little gift each day. I feel so spoiled. Tune in to the next 6 days to see what is coming!!
Thanks Kent!!
Friday, December 19, 2008
The 12 Days Of Christmas.....Surprise!!
Posted by The Barker Clan at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow!! what a thoughtful husband you have. I am going to have to tell Jason.
Hey Robyn! I'm so glad you checked out my blog & commented because it was fun to check out yours too! And I'll be adding you to my blog list as well to catch a glimpse of you guys every now & then. Your kiddos are adorable and it was fun to read about them and what you are up to! We have some kids that are about the same age! You definitely are being spoiled right now -- lucky girl! ;-) What a cute idea your hubby came up with! Have a great Christmas and say "HI" to all your family for us! Hope we get to see you guys again sometime soon.
How sweet is that?!? Kudos Kent!
Post a Comment