Can I just tell you that I LOVE my little guy!! The other day, the girls, Preston and I are sitting around the house messing around. The girls are doing the usual mauling of Preston and he is dying!! Erica then says,"Preston do you think Mommy should have a little boy so you can have a brother?" Hmmmmm! I was thinking,"Oh No!!" Preston thought for a minute and then says, "Nope, because I already have the best 3 sissy's." If that wasn't the cutest response:) He has been so cute and OH how sweet he is! I couldn't be more in love with that boy!!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
OH.... HOW SWEET HE IS!!!
Posted by The Barker Clan at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Boys sure do have their mommy's hearts...and watching the girls gobble him up...is there nothing better...I feel you Robyn...your life somehow just copied mine! Sorry about the address thing...we went on a last minute fam cruise...are waiting to move and decide when to..and just are living the crazy life...email me at pjguthrie@att.blackberry.net and I'll send you my "temporary" address....but no joke emails...it's my blackberry and opening big things is a pain on it! love ya
Gotta tell ya, I just love that kid!
I didn't know your family had a blog. Your family is so cute!! I'm glad we can see what your family is up too.
Post a Comment