Monday, January 12, 2009

Not a Sunday Activity

So I have been so excited to have our church time change to the morning so we have the afternoon to relax. I tried to take a nap(notice the word tried) but the kids were having a little too much fun arguing and creating noise. The kids were driving me crazy so....I told them to get their snow clothes on and go play in the snow. They wanted to sled down our hill we created so I told them to go ahead. Well, about an hour later I hear a scream coming from outside and I thought, "what now?!!" Am I a good mom or what? I opened the door and there stood Brynlee with blood coming out of her mouth and a huge scrape down her face. They had decided to dogpile on eachother on the sled and she fell off and was dragged along the ice/snow. Her tooth came out and her face has a nice scrape. As the night went on her face got swollen and in the morning was even more swollen. Hmmmmmm! I wonder if sledding wasn't a good idea after all on Sunday:) Check out the war wounds below!!



4 comments:

Plain City Dickamores said...

OUCH!!! That looks like it hurts a ton. Hope she feels better. Have fun in Vegs

Kami (tayo) said...

Dude, there goes your "Mom of the Year Award". Don't feel bad. I think I lost mine about Jan. 2.

Anonymous said...

Robyn, it's so easy!!! Go to Scrapblog.com and you can make your own header to match your background. If you need help call me and I'll walk you through it. :)

tamster17 said...

Man that looks like quite the war wound! Poor thing! Hope it looks worse than it feels! You never know what these kiddos are going to come up with -- never a dull moment, that's for sure!