Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Spring in January???

Oh yes.....it was definitely spring in January for us a week ago. We all went for a little getaway down to sunny Las Vegas and sunny it was. I have a very good friend Lisa that lives there and we have been friends since 3rd grade. Our kids love visiting and so do we.....especially this time of year. The kids had their swimsuits on a lot and we heated the hot tub so they could swim. Every once in awhile they would jump in the 45 degree pool, but not for very long. Crazy kids!!! It was kind of funny because Lisa kept saying how cold it was. WHAT???? It was 75 degrees and heavenly. Not the 20+ degree temp it is here. I was ready to pack my bags and head south. Anyone else want to come??

A day at the Park....it was a pretty cool park!!








Erica, Meagan and Brynlee

This was Kent everyday for at least and hour

Preston had a blast. If the door was locked to go outside, he would escape through the doggy door!


3 comments:

tamster17 said...

Looks like you had a great time! It's always fun to get away and find some sun during winter! I would love to bask around in 75 degrees right now!!!

Lemon Annie said...

We just got back from St. George and it was so nice to be in the sunshine and feel the warmth again! Looks like you had a good time!

taylor & marci black family said...

ROBIN!! I miss you so much! I am so excited that we are all getting together for dinner in the next few weeks. I totally laughed at the picture of Kent baking in the sun, I cant wait until it gets warm here. SO sick of winter.
I found out that I am getting another BOY!!