Ok so I haven't posted for quite sometime as I have become addicted to Facebook. I also could not get my camera to load pictures and I am not very good at describing things without the pictures. Here goes the happenings over the last few months!!!
PRESTON'S PRESCHOOL FIELD TRIP TO THE FIRE STATION
GIRLS NIGHT AT THE BARKERS.....FACIALS, FOOD AND FUN!! WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT!
Brynlee and Gretchen enjoying whip cream and hot chocolate
Kassidy, Brynlee, Maddie and Kelsey sporting the homemade facial
Preston had to get in on the fun
We had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Draper Temple open house. The kids loved it. It was such a great experience and the first time they were abloe to see inside a temple. It was snowing and very cold when we got there but when it was time to go on the bus to the temple the sky was clear and the sun was shining. It was a great day, a perfect day.
Preston's favorite part was the bus ride. He enjoyed the temple for the first 10 min. then he was found to be walking off the path, touching every piece of furniture, railing and was really mad because he didn't get to take the "alligator" up and down aka...(the elevator).
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Major Slacker!!!
Posted by The Barker Clan at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment