Tuesday, September 8, 2009

13 Great Years and counting!!

So I am a little slow in posting this but it couldn't go without notice that Kent and I celebrated 13 years this summer. I am so grateful for him and all he does for me and our little family. It's amazing to look back and see how far we have come. 4 great children and tons of great memories!! I truly cherish our friendship and relationship.

We look so young and unaware of the journey ahead!! Good times!!




5 comments:

Kami (tayo) said...

you guys look soooo different!! fun to look back! congrats on 13 years! that's a great accomplishment these days!!! love the new background!

Lemon Annie said...

I think you guys look exactly the same! Minus the 90's hair, of course. Michael and I also just celebrated our 13th anniversary! Funny.

Jen Guthrie said...

I was there...and you still look the same...but the journey...it's a journey but great when you have your best friend by your side :) Keep trucking!

tamster17 said...

Congratulations to you guys! Fun to see your wedding pics! We just celebrated our 14th this last summer & it is interesting to look back on the journey of our lives and how we have grown and changed.

Emily said...

What a pretty Bride! Congrats.