Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Random Happenings

Oh my......where does the time go? I can't seem to keep up on this blog but then I look at some others and see they are struggling too. Makes me feel a little better. I was told by a good friend that these blogs should really be kept up the best we can because they tend to end up being our journaling and our history of our family. Baby steps, baby steps right? I am going to try to be better. But anyway, this is all about catch up....from the last day of school, to birthdays, to friends, soccer and family fun. Brace yourself and enjoy the ride!!

Brynlee is playing for Rampage and loves it. This is their team at the Strikers Cup in Layton. They ended taking 2nd place. Way to go girls!!


Rampage Wolves with their great coaches Spencer and Tyler

Brynlee getting her medal

Erica plays for the Firecrackers and they ended up taking 2nd also in a dramatic, heart wrenching shootout. There is no easy way in that situation. Their team has come a long way in the past year!! Great job girls!! Great team, great friends with great coaches, Dustin and Jed

The dreaded celebration tunnel.....we mom's love it, now the dad's...that's another story!!

0 comments: