Well you can just give me the mother of the year award. I totally forgot that I had another child with a belated birthday. Our little Brynlee just turned 7 and how could we ever forget her. She is so full of energy and loves to play, play, play. She can wear you out. She had a fun birthday at North shore with all her little friends. Happy belated birthday Boo!!


Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Brynlee's Birthday
Posted by The Barker Clan at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Welcome to the blog world Barkers Beauties! Your kids are beautiful! I want to go back to Hawaii! Thanks for inviting us to check out your family! I have become a blog addict!
Wow- I love exclamation points, don't I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!See you Friday.....
OH MY ROBYN!!! I didn't know you had a blog. How very exciting. It's very cute and fun. good job! :)
This is so cool to follow up with everyone's families! Great Blog!!
Becky
Post a Comment