Wow!! It is amazing to me that it has been 12 years since Kent and I were married. It is so fun to look back at pictures and see the difference from then to now. Out of those 12 great years we have been blessed with 4 amazing children and a ton of other wonderful memories. I am grateful to Kent for being the husband, friend and father that he is. It is true when they say that you blink and your kids are grown up but I think it is also true that you can blink and you will have been married 10, 15-20 years before you know it. Cherish the moments and enjoy eachother because we never know what tomorrow brings. I love you Kent and look forward to many more great years and memories.


Sunday, July 27, 2008
HAPPY 12TH ANNIVERSARY
Posted by The Barker Clan at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
AAAAAAHHH! Congrats! We'll have to celebrate!
Congrats!!! I too have been married 12 years, and it's weird huh?? Hey, I wanna see a wedding picture! :)
12 years! Congrats Rachelle and Blake that is wonderful. You must have gotten married late in life!
you guys are so stinkin cute! I love ya! Miss you too!
You guys are so stinkin cute! I miss ya tons!
Marci
Post a Comment