Tag you're it!!!
1. Comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
What do you remember about me?
Posted by The Barker Clan at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Well....All of my memories are of soccer, soccer, soccer! We have so much fun at the girls' soccer games, I'm so glad that we were able to get to know you, Vanessa!
Rachel, do you change your blog background on a daily basis?!? It always looks so cute!
I was just telling the kids about how I met their Dad...and it included YOU, panty hose over our heads and raiding the "boys" apartment for food...that was the 1st time Paul,my husband of 15years, met me! YOU are my friend that can be spiritual with me and also a crazy spaz....and I also worked my buttttt off at your wedding...and loved being there! We have known each other a lifetime and will always be my friend/sister!
love,
jen
Vanessa, Rachel, Robyn we love you all the same! My favorite memory is playing cards and getting sick on marshmallow popcorn! My card game is still better than yours!
One memory? Are you kidding me? Although taking a bath together is right up there as one of my favs I would have to say that our cruise last year is my ultimate best memory! It was so perfect in every way! It's hard to think of individual memories because as I think about each aspect of my life, you are there, through thick & thin! Thanx for being such a FUN, supportive & crazy friend!
I know I am a little late doing this, but...of course my first memory is the Hannah Montana concert. I thought you were so nice and fun! I was also thinking I hope she doens't think I am a total witch! Considering.
Darolyn gave me your blog address.
Robyn, you are looking good!!! Man, I am so jealous.
My memory for you is ger bo jeans....I bought your green ones.
Oh, how funny!
Post a Comment