I can't believe Kassidy is 11 years old and heading off to 6th grade. It truly seems like yesterday when I sent her off to Kindergarten. She has grown into a such a fun, cute young lady. She is full of fun and energy and is such a great help to me. We love having her in our family. Happy birthday sweetie!!
She had a few of her good friends over to spend the night and go swimming. They thought it would be fun to swim in their clothes and then it turned to sports bras.
Haley could not wait to open presents as she was so proud of her gift. I think she was more excited than Kassidy. She fell over in excitement when she saw it. It was pretty funny. 
Kassidy, Haley, Maddie, Carlie at north shore.

Monday, July 21, 2008
Happy 11th Birthday Kassidy
Posted by The Barker Clan at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I know they had a blast! Thanks for having Carlie! She loves spending time at your house.
Post a Comment