In April, Kent and I got to go to Hawaii for a week courtesy of lia sophia and we had so much fun. We have both been there but never together. We had a room with a balcony that faced the ocean. It was beautiful. There were 3 other couples that we hung out with and it was such a good time.

We went to Hanuama Bay to snorkel for a day which was fun. The guys saw Sea turtles.
We went to the Polynesian Cultural center and Kent got roped in to dancing and playing the drums with a little help from me!!
We spent a day on the north shore which was awesome and my favorite. We stopped by the hawaiian temple. Very pretty!
We took a dolphin/sea turtle snorkel adventure and got to snorkel with both. They pulled an octopus from the water and I had to hold it. This was one of my better moments as a few moments earlier I was chumming the fish in the water as I wasa bit seasick!!
After we returned from Hawaii we left for the Dominican Republic for a week for the grand opening of the Maxim Bungalows which Kent had won. It was way fun also. While there we saw Dylan McDermott and I HAD to get my pic with him. I have always liked him and YES ladies he is very handsome. Kent took the picture while shaking his head at me.

Fair is fair. I had my pic with Dylan and Kent had to get one with the Maxim models.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Hawaiian and Dominican Republic Getaway
Posted by The Barker Clan at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Robyn....didn't know you blog....i'll add you to my faves! The picture of Kent playing the drums in hawaii is with my best bud Misi....how funny and you didn't know it!
love ya,
jen
Post a Comment